SP&H has completed over 1,500 estate and gift tax valuations, with a history of over 95% of reports accepted without audit by the IRS.
Estate & Gift Tax Valuations | Estate Planning
After a family has worked hard to build its wealth, it is of paramount importance to have a trusted advisor to help understand the value of those assets. At SP&H we take a team approach in estate and gift tax valuation services and work with a top-flight group of professionals including attorneys, CPAs, private bankers, and financial planners.
Reporting Available for Estate & Gift Tax
- Discount studies for family limited partnerships
- Discount studies for limited liability companies
- Life insurance funding
- Partial ownership interests in assets such as real estate
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Buy-sell and cross-purchase agreements
- Key person insurance funding
- Recapitalization of common stock to preferred stock or non-voting common stock
- Charitable gift transactions such as charitable remainder trusts